The home groups are places where Christians are nurtured, discipled and encouraged in their faith, and inspired to reach out to a lost world. They are also a key part of the pastoral care structure of TCF and vehicles through which prayer issues can be rapidly dispersed to the church family.
To provide a place where Fellowship, Prayer, Praise and Worship, Study and Application of God’s Word and Opportunities for Extending the Kingdom are worked out in the context of a small group where we are known as individuals and can develop authentic relationships.
• Centred on Jesus (Worship)
• Community Living (Fellowship)
• Growing together (Discipleship and Accountability)
• Working together (Service)
• Inviting others (Witness and Evangelism)
If you would like to join a group, please speak to one of the Elders.